2.1

Update by user May 29, 2017

Could only use program from computer originally downloaded on. Not able to work on or tweak from any other location!!! No way to contact company except for email and 99.9% they never respond.

Original review posted by user May 28, 2017

Over a year ago I signed up with Smilebox for work. When the subscription was about to expire and I said I did not want to renew as I was no longer at the company.

they contacted Pay-pal and charged the card on pay-pal not the card I had given them originally. The happened the beginning of May and I was able to get the charged reversed through Pay-pal. Today I noticed they are using the account number they obtained through pay-pay and attempting to run the $47.88 directly on the card. This is fraud as I have spoken to them on 2 separate occasions.

I did not want to renew their services nor did I give them permission to search for my new card number at Pay-pal and process it. I am now leery of Pay-pal as I had a new account number on file, my permission should have been sought for pending changes. This is why people should not leave their account numbers on file. To risky.

I know Smilebox.com has the documentation from myself, Pay-pal, and my numerous phone calls expressing my concern of their fraudulent activity. Not a reputable company once you attempt to no longer use their services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Smilebox Membership.

Reason of review: Continued to attempt to bill for services after subscription expired when I repeatedly said not to renew or chanrge card. 3rd time I have said I NO LONGER WANT THEIR SERVICE and have to spend time going after funds taken against my permission..

I liked: Loved the product when it worked, Variety of designs.

I didn't like: Being charged one year later after cancelling account, Customer service is zero, Payment without notification, Charged without notification, No way to contact company.

Comments

I had to contact my bank and they told me it was set up for recurring charges. I put a block on them through my bank. It is sad this so called company isn't reputable.