This company charged me $47.88 in August 2017 for a premium membership and never updated my account to reflect my payment or give me access to their service. It says I am still in free trial period but I cannot use their service and when I try to save any creations it asks me to pay AGAIN!

I have tried to contact them several times via email with no response. Once by phone....with a voicemail which tells you to email them for faster service and no one answers, what a joke! I feel they have stolen my money!!!!!

This company should be investigated immediately! This is a rip-off!!!!

Review about: Smilebox Premium Membership.

I didn't like: Stole my money.

Comments

Big scam, did the same to me back in July.. I had cancelled before the trial end, but was charged 47.88 and after I spent an hour uploading pics for my slideshow, they disappeared, so I never even got to use he darn thing for even single slideshow.

Didn't realize they charged me for a full year till just today.. and now ifwhen I try to use the site it just circles me around, not letting me create anything.

big big scam. Slideshow options sucked anyway, terrible website, they are just theives