1.7

I downloaded a free trial version of Smilebox and used it once for Xmas in December 2014.In Feb 2015 I saw a payment from my account for 35 Euro.

I thought this must be a yearly fee, but decided to check. To my surprise, this is a MONTHLY fee! It is possible to change that to a YEARLY fee of 47 Euros, but to my surprise that would only start as from December 2015! Then I decided to cancel the whole thing, but that is apparently also only possible as from December 2015 - in other words, I am supposed to pay 10 months more 35 Euros per month!

No way to contact customer service, ridiculous expensive and very bad information on the site to consumers!I am withdrawing now the automatic transfer from my bank.

This person wrote the review because of "very expensive, impossibility to change subscription per immediate" of smilebox free trial from Smilebox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Smilebox to "immediate cancelation of subscription".

The most disappointing in user's experience was payment without notification and very unclear information. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smilebox for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smilebox?

Comments