I signed up for the free three month trial and I just got billed today, one week later. That's $50 that I don't know if I can get back.

I was under the impression that AFTER three months they would bill you and their Q&A forum says all payments are non-refundable. I am very upset by this. I'm hoping the payment will not go through, but I have a feeling it will. It's almost after 5 and I'm sure a crappy company like this won't answer my call so close to closing time.

I really do hope that I will get my money back. Very upset by this company, will not use again.

Review about: Smilebox Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Smilebox
Smilebox Verified Representative

Hello,

Smilebox offer a 7 Day Free Trial, during this time you can test out the product and cancel anytime in this period and you will not be billed for the membership. The 7 Day Trial is very clear on the subscription page.

It is the Title of the page. We do not offer a three month trial. We also do not have telephone support, but are getting great customer feedback from our online service. Simply email support@smilebox.com we answer all queries and our constantly improving on a response time.

We are also happy to review refund requests received within an appropriate time from the date of the charge.

Many thanks :)

Adamsville, Alabama, United States #1337922

they took 45 dollars out of my account after 4 days of the 7 day free trial !!! i need my money back !!