I have been using Smilebox for over 6 years and never had a problem. This year I downloaded and created my slideshow Christmas card as usual, but now I can't send it.

I keep getting a "fix connectivity issue". I have tried everything their website suggests to no avail. I contacted customer service through email, but they suggest trying the same things I have already tried from their website. I tried calling, but the customer service number doesn't work.

Now they want to connect to my computer to fix the issue. I won't do that. I can't help but wonder if this company was sold and the new owners (out of the country) are trying to take advantage and gain access to our personal information.

I'm really disappointed I can't send out my card. I wish I hadn't wasted time putting it together before I found out about the problem.

Review about: Smilebox Website.

Comments

I wanted to try Smilebox but even though it invites us to use it free of charge as a try-out, they immediately request a credit card number.

If they really want you to try it out free then give us two or three days to try it and see if we really like that service.

Yes similar to the above..I have been using Smilebox for years and lately it has gone to the crap heap.. keep getting connectivity issues..why ???

I am not doing anything different than I have for the last 7 years so what little nerd programmer at the Smilebox end is stuffing around with the programme to cause so much frustration with long time users..fix it Smilebox or lose so many long term users.

I am one press of a button away from cancelling my subscription. When I want to create something beautiful I really don't need the frustrations.