Smilebox - Poor customer service with connectivity problems
Cannot connect to Smilebox suddenly after a 6 year membership.They have no one to help you and you are at the mercy of communicating with them only online.
They are very delayed in their responses to you if they even respond at all. I have repeated many times their directions to fix and to no avail. I have tried to have them troubleshoot the issue via email, but still cannot get it to work.
They automatically bill my credit card each year without issue.I rate their customer service as "F" and would not recommend this customer unfriendly company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "The Cistercian nunnery “Lichtenthal Abbey” is in the town of Baden-Baden (Germany) at about 25 minutes walk from the city center. It’s a very interesting ensemble formed by several abbey..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."