Cannot connect to Smilebox suddenly after a 6 year membership.They have no one to help you and you are at the mercy of communicating with them only online.

They are very delayed in their responses to you if they even respond at all. I have repeated many times their directions to fix and to no avail. I have tried to have them troubleshoot the issue via email, but still cannot get it to work.

They automatically bill my credit card each year without issue.I rate their customer service as "F" and would not recommend this customer unfriendly company.

I liked: Creating personal slide shows with backing music.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Smilebox Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Smilebox?

Comments

Waynesboro, Georgia, United States #1243636

Same issue been a customer since 2012 paid all year long just for my one card each xmas. WTH?? I want my money back for this year and why is there no customer service?

Smilebox - Ever sent a Christmas card with a request they buy you a gift? Smilebox "The creation process of the ecard collage was seamless and impressive. However I discovered the ecard arrives with a "send a gift" button. I had purchased a subscription with the..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Custom Solution - Title of your Testimonial Custom Solution "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tempor donec. Magna eu sollicitudin, a pulvinar ac, sollicitudin amet. Velit vitae dis. Bibendum delectus suscipit, erat purus, felis a. Nec felis turpis, dolor id...." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more