Cannot connect to Smilebox suddenly after a 6 year membership.They have no one to help you and you are at the mercy of communicating with them only online.

They are very delayed in their responses to you if they even respond at all. I have repeated many times their directions to fix and to no avail. I have tried to have them troubleshoot the issue via email, but still cannot get it to work.

They automatically bill my credit card each year without issue.I rate their customer service as "F" and would not recommend this customer unfriendly company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with creating personal slide shows with backing music and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of smilebox website. Smilebox needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smilebox website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smilebox.

Had an Experience with Smilebox?

Comments

Waynesboro, Georgia, United States #1243636

Same issue been a customer since 2012 paid all year long just for my one card each xmas. WTH?? I want my money back for this year and why is there no customer service?