1.1

Look, I completely understand that a myriad of issue can go wrong with software, with changes and upgrades causing conflicts within program....but this is ridiculous.My annual account was recently billed, yet I havent been able to utlize my account for months!

I have sent countless emails with no resolution to date. If I havent heard from this company by voice within 24 hours, I plan on making a formal, legal complaint. If they are able to bill my account to receive payment, I should be able to use the product that I have been automatically billed for.

This gate swings both ways.Thank for the resolution in advanced.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Smilebox. The most disappointing about smilebox membership at Smilebox was inability to access paid account for months without resolution , but reviewer liked loved the product when it worked. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smilebox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Smilebox to other companies on our site.

Comments