You will get billed on both your Pay Pal Account AND your Credit Card for a whoppping $230!I am in dispute through my credit card company for this predatory practice!

Stay AWAY! You will be one more very unhappy consumers! You will be unable to access your billing information on the Smilebox website once you input it. This is truly predatory as a practice.

When you see it on your bill, there will NOT be a phone number to call to dispute this $230 charge.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to NOT even do the 7 day trial.You will be ripped OFF!

Review about: Smilebox Application Software Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Very little, Loved the product when it worked.

I didn't like: Charges with out notice, Fact that they stole from me, Money being taken and the amount, Customer service.

Comments

Smilebox
Smilebox Verified Representative

Hello,

Smilebox offers only two types of membership subscription; annual for $47.88 and monthly for $6.99.

We can be contacted easily by emailing support@smilebox.com and are happy to review refund requests.

Payments are automatically issued through the system, which was developed to accept only one type of payment. Therefore you can only subscribe using your credit card information or choosing PayPal, not both.

Before attempting to dispute through your bank, it is in a customer's interests to contact a company first.

Open disputes can take up to 90-days to be issued, whereas legitimate refunds can be carried out through us in 3-5 working days.There is also a chance we we will counter your dispute with the bank and provide the relevant proof.