Wetaskiwin, Alberta

I used smile box to make a slide show for our preschool. Everything I used on smile box was free except for one song that I decided to purchase from their website for $1.29. I never subscribed to anything or signed up for anything.

A few weeks later a had a $47.00 withdrawal from my account from "Smilebox"!

I was very upset about it and would have called them but they have no phone number (go figure). So I emailed them, I told them I never authorized them to withdraw money from my account and that if I had in any way missed some fine print or anything that I wanted to be removed from any subscription and I no longer wished to use any of their services or be charged.

I never heard back from them.

One year later, after never hearing from them, never using their website, never have a charge, nothing, they withdraw another $67.79 from my account!

I am so angry and disgusted. I called my bank and they closed down my account and are doing a full investigation as they say this is a fraudulent site and once they have any payment information from you they will take money any time they want too!

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of smilebox account. Smilebox needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smilebox account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smilebox.

Comments