It's apparent that Smilebox has become unreliable and unethical based on the reviews and my personal experience with them this year. There is an OOPs 7759 problem that they apparently created that prevents me from using Smilebox on my computer.

Others have experienced the same problem. I have asked for their technical staff to resolve the OOPs 7759 via e-mail many times with no results to this date. I also contacted Smilebox via e-mail to try to prevent them from charging my credit card account automatically in the future and I contacted my Credit Card Company to put a note on my account in case Smilebox tries to charge me for their services that do not work on my computer any longer (OOPs 7759 Problem). It's a shame that many customers have had a bad experience with Smilebox.

They used to be a very ethical company.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smilebox. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smilebox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Smilebox to other companies on our site.

Comments