I joined Smilebox to create a freebe Christmas card last December.I cancelled the subscription the same month.

No billing should have taken place, and I didn't think about it aain. But in May, my book keeper noticed an ongoing monthly billing by Smilebox to my credit card. So, I went online and cancelled my subscription a second time. Well, here we are in July and, you got it, Smilebox isn't acknowledging the cancellation and continues to bill my credit card.

I tried calling the company today and the phone number on the website has been disconnected.

Bottom line, buyer beware.This company is unethical at best, crooked at worst.

cappelg wrote the review because of "cheated" at Smilebox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $56 and wants Smilebox to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smilebox and smilebox membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your right, they are misrepresenting their product.Spent about 35 hours assembling photos and inputing for a memorial video.

Complete waste of time. When it was completed, I was supposed to be able to burn a disc, no way, complete sham.

Exploring ways legally to put them out of business.

No one needs a company like this that is so totally irresponsible, no customer service, etc.