I was scammed. $47.88 was taken out of my bank account without my authorization.

Smilebox stated: "For customers who would like to try our premium features before committing to a paid membership, we offer a 7-day free trial (credit card details required) for first time users"

I used a premium feature one time, canceled the next day, one month later I was billed. I will be filing a dispute. Smilebox clearly stated that the 7-day free trial was for the premium features as well as the free features. I am very upset.

I work part time and can not afford this! I was unable to make ends meet this month because of this awful scam.

I will be very very very careful from now on before I try any "free trials" offered on the internet. I am very careful about giving out my card information, but Smilebox stated that all features were free for a seven day free trial.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smilebox. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smilebox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Smilebox to other companies on our site.

Comments

The same thing just happened to me. BEWARE of this company scamming money even after cancelling the 7 day trial.