2.0

I can't believe they operate this way. I had no idea you were charging my EX-husband every year $50 after I was happy to sign up for one year to do a huge loving DVD tribute to my dying father a few years ago.

Shame on them and them tactics. I was in advertising and marketing for 20 years and have been in sales for 10, and I would never stoop to this. I wanted to speak to someone to ask them to refund his account for this latest charge, but they so cleverly do not allow for phone calls, so I guess he is out another $50. I would never use them again--though I love their product--and I will tell everyone I know personally of your poor business practices.

I had no idea I had signed up for any kind of automatically renewing subscription, which is how so many unethical companies get you. You just don't expect of a company like this, and then they make themselves inaccessible, by not posting phone numbers online, and refuse to refund anyone who is feeling bamboozled.

Tsk. Tsk.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Smilebox. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smilebox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Smilebox to other companies on our site.

Comments

Add me to the list of people scammed by Smilebox and their auto renewal with no notification. I'm surprised this is still legal. Do not ever use this service.