I understood that I had a 7 day free trial, but this website decided to charge me $50 without my consent, even on the website it says that they will not make purchases without the user's consent.Total bullocks if you ask me.

I realize that whenever a ludicrous website asks for my card, I'm gonna make sure I read what it says, but unfortunately in the dire need I was to make a presentation, I did not. Hope they give me a refund. I will not recommend this website to anyone! Even if they have designs that someone may or may not like.

$50 for a presentation maker is ridiculous.I would've been clearly way more content just using Microsoft Power Point to my advantage instead of this scamming website.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $48. This person is overall dissatisfied with Smilebox. The most disappointing about smilebox free trial at Smilebox was payment without notification Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smilebox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Smilebox to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Smilebox?

Comments

ME TOO. did you ever get your money back? i just cancelled it today, the end of my trial but it charged me today as well.